We are continuously looking for full-stack developers – experienced as well as rising stars - within modern software engineering. Would you like to work with a complex product and a broad technology stack in an inspiring agile culture? We would love to hear from you!
SimCorp’s Product Development is home to more than 650 skilled and creative technology professionals, organized in more than 75 agile teams. You will enjoy the freedom of our full-scale agile work environment following SAFe® where teams are empowered and involved in development of both the solution and the organization – keeping us innovative and motivated.
The mission of your team is to develop and improve generic toolboxes for customizing connectivity workflows in SimCorp Dimension, our investment management software system, and to develop interfaces to external vendors such as Bloomberg or SWIFT. We work with a technology stack spanning across products and technologies like .net, Azure, Oracle Queues, Websphere MQ, XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON, REST and Soap API. The code is based on mainly C# and APL.
As a (Senior) C# Developer we trust you to:
- Develop and maintain connectivity/ETL toolboxes and solutions to automate workflows and integrate with the outside world
- Use a variety of APIs and data formats to interface with several vendors
- Further enhance our connectivity toolbox as the SimCorp product line moves towards Microsoft Azure and the cloud
- Work as part of your scrum team to understand requirements, build design and do implementation including tests
- Refine new features in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Engage in testing, build, extend and maintain test suites and assess testability of the team’s solutions
You are passionate about developing software – and yourself
You are curious and ready to work for a global software solutions provider where we are as eager to develop your talent as you are. You constantly learn, from specific business expertise to new trends and technologies. For you to thrive and succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following skills:
- C# programming experience as well as knowledge or curiosity to learn and work with other programming languages such as APL, PL/SQL, XSLT (Softwareentwicklung, Programmierung)
- Excellent analytical and programming skills, insight to the .NET framework and object-oriented software design
- Master’s degree/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Experience with Azure and APIs is a plus
- A natural fascination with complex technologies and connectivity between systems
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and taking ownership of delivering sound solutions
- Flexible to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing priorities
- A desire to constantly deliver value to the clients, to improve yourself and the team
- Understanding of the Lean Agile practices, values and principles would be a plus
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Practical experience in the financial industry is an advantage, but not a prerequisite for the job. It is more important that you take an interest in learning this field. We will bring you up to speed using technical and domain discussions, training and a comprehensive onboarding program.
Some of the benefits that we offer
- SimCorp share program
- Flexibility for home office work incl. ergonomic desk and chair
- Sabbatical program
- Company bike leasing (Dienstrad)
- Beverages/fruit for free and great, inexpensive canteen lunch
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Development, you will be developing advanced financial software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have more than 1.900 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best Software Engineer (Softwareentwickler) you can be.
You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and where difference is valued. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com. To secure a fair process for all candidates we cannot consider applications received by email. Please apply by clicking the link below. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.