In SimCorp we are continuously looking for full-stack developers – experienced as well as rising stars - within modern software engineering. Would you like to work with a complex product and a broad technology stack in an inspiring agile culture? We would love to hear from you!
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions and services for the world’s leading financial institutions. More than 200 customers world-wide use our front-to-back investment management software system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. We continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
SimCorp’s Product Development is home to more than 650 skilled and creative technology professionals, organized in more than 75 agile teams. You will enjoy the freedom of our full-scale agile work environment following SAFe® where teams are empowered and involved in development of both the solution and the organization – keeping us innovative and motivated.
You will become part of a scrum team which is responsible for delivering solutions within the Alternatives Investment area. The code is based mainly on C# and APL. You will join a working culture based on trust and where it is essential to be a team player.
- Develop new core functionality to support the business modules and continuous improvements to the existing code base
- Work as part of your scrum team to reach the definition of done within each sprint
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine new features
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product incl. experimenting with modern engineering practices such as test-driven development, SpecFlow and Mob programming
You are passionate about developing software solutions – and yourself
You are curious and ready to work for a global software solutions provider where we are as eager to develop your talent as you are. You constantly learn, from specific business domain expertise to new trends and technologies. For you to thrive and succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following skills:
- Programming experience in object-oriented languages, preferably in C# using .NET framework and curiosity to learn more programming languages such as APL
- Master’s degree/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Ability to work with and develop complex architecture front and back end
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and taking ownership of delivering sound solutions
- A desire to constantly deliver value to the clients, to improve yourself and the team
- Understanding of the Lean Agile practices, values and principles would be a plus
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Practical experience in the financial industry is an advantage, but not a prerequisite for the job. It is more important that you take an interest in learning this field. We will bring you up to speed using technical and domain discussions, training, and a comprehensive onboarding program.
Some of the benefits that we offer
- SimCorp share program
- Flexibility for home office work incl. ergonomic desk and chair
- Extensive learning offering of conferences, trainings, workshops, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Company bike leasing (Dienstrad)
- Sabbatical program
- Beverages/fruit for free and great, inexpensive canteen food
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you will be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have more than 1.900 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best Software Engineer you can be.
You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and where difference is valued. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
Please visit our career site to find out more about working in SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Application and next steps
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Oleksandra Nelipa on Oleksandra.Nelipa@simcorp.com . Please submit your application in English. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. To secure a fair process for all candidates we cannot consider applications received by email.
Softwareentwickler, Softwareentwicklung, Programmierer, Programmierung, Coding Full-Stack Entwickler