SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension® gives a real-time overview of entire business in one system, enabling world’s largest asset managers, pension and insurance funds, banks, and sovereign wealth funds to make better investment decisions.
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Working with skilled and engaged software engineers is crucial for us, as well as leveraging agile ways of working.
The Challenge & Opportunity
We are growing our teams that are working on the exciting and at the same time challenging mission of transforming the software architecture of our flagship product SimCorp Dimension® so that it can become a cloud-based solution. Our teams can be classified as platform teams, composed of highly skilled and highly experienced software engineers in C#.NET. Our main customer is the rest of the software engineering teams in SimCorp who develop applications on the platform we create, using the capabilities that we provide.
The Qualities & Values
We are looking for software engineers with the following qualities and shared values:
- Solid foundation in computer science and software engineering
- Deep understanding in object oriented design and programming using .NET/C#, as well as version control (preferably GitHub) and relational databases (preferably Oracle)
- Being a continuous learner, always looking for new and better ways of solving technical problems
- Interest in software architecture and refactoring, as well as topics such as multithreading, security, performance, user interface and user experience
- Being resourceful when the work is not clearly defined or when the scope of the work changes.
- Being a team player, whose priority is to deliver the team’s commitments, regardless of the type of the work (helping others, sharing knowledge, support and maintenance, test automation, code reviews, feature refinement)
- Delivering high-quality software, refactoring and rebuilding our core platform for enabling cloud
- Taking responsibility and being proactive, in order to achieve our overarching goals as a team
- Active use of agile software development best practices
- Helping your colleagues to grow by knowledge sharing and coaching
What we offer
- Joining a successful company composed of collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities, powered by a unique learning guild
- Highly skilled and helpful colleagues, with diverse background
- A company that values and advocates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Private health insurance, benefits and discounts, social clubs and activities
We are interested in a range of seniorities and experience levels, as we are growing our talent force in this area. SimCorp signed Gender Diversity Pledge under the Confederation of Danish Industry, aiming at reaching 40% women across all organizational levels. If you find this job interesting, please send your CV and motivational letter in English. In case you have questions, please approach Development Manager Ender Yüksel, through Ender.Yuksel@SimCorp.com.