Who we are:
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important for us:
SimCorp’s Product Development is home to more than 750 skilled and creative technology professionals, organized in more than 75 agile teams. You will enjoy the freedom of our full-scale agile work environment where teams are empowered and involved in the development of both the solution and the organization – keeping us innovative and motivated.
The mission of the API Product Area is to deliver successful and modern integration capabilities for our software product SimCorp Dimension, enhancing the core framework and infrastructure as well as guiding SimCorps Services departments and supporting our clients in their Cloud journey. As a Senior .Net Developer you will be part of an agile scrum team based in Ukraine & Poland and together with your colleagues you will be responsible for designing and developing integration capabilities, frameworks and infrastructure as well as taking care of quality assurance and maintenance of this area.
For our Platform Development Line we are looking for Senior .Net Developers to become part of one of our agile teams that designs and develops SimCorps modern integration framework. The successful candidate has a strong understanding of service-oriented/microservice design, REST API, gRPC, oAuth2.0 and pub-sub/event streaming mechanisms.
What you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with Product Management, Architects and peers from Platform Area to design integration and connectivity solutions.
- Participation in backlog development, refinement features in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, creation of user stories using agile processes.
- Implement new features including taking care of quality assurance, refactor existing code, research tools and frameworks to enable future innovation.
- Ensure design and code quality in code review including security requirements and by using best practice.
- Participate in product demos to present deliveries and close the feedback loop on value creation.
- Write documentation for implemented features.
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product incl. experimenting with modern engineering practices such as test-driven development and pair-programming
What we value:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering using .Net/C#
- Proficient in .Net (versions 4.7-7.0), OAuth2.0/OIDC, Asp.Net Web API (REST +OData), gRPC, WCF, Kafka (RabbitMQ or similar), Oracle, Logging & tracing
- Experience in Azure cloud development: API Management (Gateway, FrontDoor), Azure AD, AppInsights
- Solid understanding of OOP, TDD, DDD, SOLID, Design Patterns
- Hands-on experience doing peer reviews and utilizing code quality tools like SonarQube, Codescene, etc.
- Experience in distributed systems development: SOA design, Microservices, CAP theorem, etc.
- Solid understanding of security best practices and potential vulnerabilities of the distributed systems
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills with focus on business outcome.
- Ability and willingness to encourage and motivate teams and peers, drive improvements.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or similar.
- Understanding Lean Agile practices, values and principles is a plus.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (speaking and writing)
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model. On top of that, we have IP sprints where you have 3 weeks per quarter you can spend on mastering your skills as well as contributing to the company development. There is never just only one route - we practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Oleksandra Nelipa (Oleksandra.Nelipa@simcorp.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated