SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of Investment Management systems. The Connectivity Hub is our new cloud-native product for connecting our Investment Management software SimCorp Dimension to the outside, using modern and stable technology. To drive this initiative forward, SimCorp is looking for Lead and Senior Software Engineers with excellent knowledge in Azure Cloud development, who are able to design the solution and make sound architectural decisions together with the team to meet the requirements of SimCorp’s clients and Offer Management.
SimCorp’s Product Development is home to more than 650 skilled and creative technology professionals, organized in more than 75 agile teams. You will enjoy the freedom of our full-scale agile work environment where teams are empowered and involved in development of both the solution and the organization – keeping us innovative and motivated.
The mission of the Connectivity Hub product area is to deliver a modern integration experience between our Investment Management platform SimCorp Dimension and 3rd party systems to ensure secure data transfers using a product that is delivered as Software-as-a-Service.
The agile team developing our Connectivity Hub is currently a virtual team with team members in Germany, Ukraine and Denmark.
- Together with the team, develop new core functionality using Microsoft Azure
- As a Lead/Senior Software Engineer, you will drive architectural design decisions with respect to non-functional requirements and future maintainability
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine new features
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product incl. experimenting with modern engineering practices such as test-driven development and Mob programming
- Several years of experience in software engineering
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure in production environments
- Experience with infrastructure as code preferably using Arm, Bicep, Powershell and Azure pipelines
- Expert level C# and a backbone understanding of what good code means
- A nimble mind to quickly adapt to new technologies and paradigms
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or similar would be a plus
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Eager to continuously learn and improve
- You care about your team, and care about having an enjoyable working environment
You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, and team-spirit. We are part of the Product Division of SimCorp, and here https://www.simcorp.com/en/career/product-development you can learn about how we treasure technology and thrive in an agile organization.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter in English by applying to the link below. In case you have questions, please reach out to Kateryna Kozak, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com