We are looking for a talented .Net Developer to join one of the agile teams in the Portfolio Analytics and Reporting (PAR) department in the Kyiv location
As a Software Engineer, your skills will be highly needed to design and implement solutions around SimCorp Dimension that will operate effectively and efficiently in a hosted IT infrastructure. You will engage in design discussions with your team and together with your team develop and deploy these solutions. You will have a close interaction with other agile teams, our IT department, our infrastructure vendors, our architect function, and your direct colleagues in our PAR unit. You will be working with highly experienced and skilled colleagues in an international and open environment where your proven skills will be greatly appreciated and respected.
We work in an agile development model and you will be working in an agile team in the PAR unit. We are responsible for the development and maintenance of diverse calculation and visualization modules in SimCorp Dimension among others Risk Management and Performance Measurement modules.
- Experience with WPF, WinForms .NET, Web API's, OData, Swagger, JSON, Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Git, Azure AppInsights (Telemetry), Docker
- Experience from the financial industry is a plus
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Skilled in object-orientated development and design patterns
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of C# programming experience
- Ability and aspiration to learn and code APL
- Good communication skills in English
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp, we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset - and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?