We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join one of the agile teams in Portfolio Analytics and Reporting (PAR) department in Kyiv location
As a Senior Software Engineer your skills will be highly needed to design and implement solutions around SimCorp Dimension that will operate effectively and efficiently in a hosted IT infrastructure. You will engage in design discussions with your team and together with your team develop and deploy these solutions.
- Experience with WinForms .NET, .NET CORE, Web API's
- Experience in writing automated tests is a plus
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Skilled in object orientated development and design patterns
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, Integration test, code coverage and Test Driven Development.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of C# programming experience
- Ability and aspiration to learn and code APL
- Good communication skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of procedure or functional-oriented languages
- Experience from the financial industry
- A degree in Finance
- Basic knowledge in Azure
You will have a close interaction with other agile teams, our IT department, our infrastructure vendors, our architect function and your direct colleagues in our PAR unit. You will be working with highly experienced and skilled colleagues in an international and open environment where your proven skills will be greatly appreciated and respected.
We work in an agile development model and you will be working in an agile team in the PAR unit. We are responsible for development and maintenance of diverse calculation and visualizations modules in SimCorp Dimension among others Risk Management and Performance Measurement modules.