Location – Pune (Remote)
Role – DevOps Engineer
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
High-quality, performing, secure, and cost-effective software is at the core of what we do. To build and maintain this software, software engineers are essential to us.
You will be working in an agile team of about 5-7 people. The team improves and supports the Asset Manager module in our SimCorp Dimension product. The present and near future main topics are good maintainability, high system performance, continuous integration, and delivery, and moving into our unified platform for cloud.
What you will be responsible for
- In your daily work, you will collaborate with your team to:
- Develop new integrations between various SAAS solutions on Azure Cloud and On-Prem solutions
- Support existing integration and perform modifications according to business needs
- Perform system testing for cloud, log analyses and troubleshooting
- Develop automation test framework and test tools.
- Write and review testcases and test specifications.
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Experience managing devOps pipeline in Azure.
- Strong knowledge of the Azure Cloud environment
- Good experience working with Biceps scripts
- Experience working with Azure b2c/b2b
- Knowledge of supporting production level architecture running in azure
- Support experience of Azure production environment