WHO WE ARE?
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US:
DMS Change Management provides reference data management and valuation solutions for many of the world’s leading and most innovative financial institutions, including regional and global banks and asset management firms.
Software Developer in SaaS Team is someone who will be responsible for all aspects of software development at customer layer of the product, testing and ensuring compatibility with enterprise and solutions architecture by harnessing modern development technologies.
SaaS Developer will also define and develop new capabilities which support DMS Change Management business operations and engage with multiple development teams sitting in different service stacks.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• As a Software as a Service (SaaS) developer, it is essential to comprehend system concepts through design documents and quickly integrate into ongoing SaaS initiatives.
• Support external and internal business analysts and testers in understanding the platform's capabilities and limitations.
• Effectively communicate priorities and align assigned work items, ensuring clarity in project tasks.
• Demonstrate strong debugging skills to identify issues in SIT/UAT/PROD environments.
• Align with fellow developers, seeking assistance when needed, and encouraging a collaborative working environment.
• Innovatively identify and create tools that reduce effort and time spent on day-to-day repetitive activities.
• Bring a working knowledge of enterprise-level software, leveraging previously acquired skills for optimizations, streamlining, modification of processes and systems.
• Demonstrate a proven understanding of testing frameworks, conduct functional tests, and actively support testers in technical queries. Strive to achieve complete test coverage for assigned items.
• Exhibit a sense of ownership during Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and retrospective meetings, being open to constructive feedback.
• Over 4 years of hands-on experience utilizing .NET technologies, with a focus on C# and Microsoft .Net Framework including WPF, MVC and WCF.
• Proven expertise in developing multi-threaded and performance-intensive applications, showcasing a solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and development principles.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Analysis, Design, and Development, coupled with a familiarity with source control systems such as GIT/TFS and continuous build processes.
• Extensive experience working with RDBMS (Oracle/MSSQL) and a track record of successful application of strong communication skills.
• Aptitude in problem-solving, coupled with knowledge of Web API, .Net Core, Microservices, and proficiency in container-based applications, including Docker.
• Hands-on experience with cloud-based applications, complemented by a background in Agile methodologies.
• Valuable exposure to the Capital Markets domain, with a preference for experience within BUY SIDE firms.
• Knowledgeable in TDD/BDD methodologies, contributing to a comprehensive skill set suitable for demanding software development environments.
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model. On top of that, we have IP sprints where you have 3 weeks per quarter you can spend on mastering your skills as well as contributing to the company development. There is never just only one route - we practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Kirti Sharma, Recruitment Consultant or you may send an email to Kirti.Sharma@simcorp.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Applications are continuously assessed, so
please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway.
SimСorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks. We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.