Service Delivery Associate is an entry role within the Professional career stream of our framework. This is the first stage for graduates joining SimCorp to work within our Managed Services department.
Service Delivery Associates will work as part of the Managed Services team based within the North America Market Units delivering customer support and services to our clients.
They work together with and receive coaching by more senior Service Delivery consultants in providing support to existing clients in their day-to-day work with SimCorp Dimension.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze defined problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at existing clients to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients while being coached by more senior professionals
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp developers to combine business and technical know-how in analyzing client issues and requirements to provide optimal solutions both from a business and technical perspective
- Contribute to providing convincing and effective solutions, always considering maintenance efficiency and revenue to support SimCorp's business goals
- Establish and maintain a network of direct contacts within the client's organization to foster a close-cooperation and a mutually beneficial partnership long-term
- Deliver consultancy and support onsite at the client to provide ad-hoc answers and solutions while being coached by more senior professionals
- Implement additional functionality in SimCorp Dimension mainly for existing customers for instance by working in implementation projects while being coached by more senior professionals to fulfil our clients’ demand for additional, value-adding functionality
- Support release tests while being coached by more senior professionals to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version of SimCorp Dimension
- Assess customer requirements regarding system enhancements together with more senior professionals and address these to product management to ensure that product management is always aware of future market requirements
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.