SimCorp Sofia and SimCorp Dimension are two software developed and sold by SimCorp. They are designed to support the decision-making, administrative, evaluation and investment control processes, especially in the insurance market.
As a SimCorp Sofia Service Delivery Associate, you are responsible for providing operative services linked to the use of SimCorp Sofia and outsourced by the client. This includes administrative tasks in the SimCorp Sofia data maintenance and the production and delivery of the assigned reporting and business intelligence tools.
People in the Service Delivery team deliver services under the SLA and monitor that all activities are performed as agreed with the clients (SLA).
- Be responsible for following up on the procedures of each task assigned, according to SLA
- Interact with clients and coordinate with other colleagues in order to ensure the full completion of the tasks assigned
- Detect operational process improvement opportunities and check feasibility with senior colleagues
- Provide support to the client with the senior colleagues’ supervision
As a new hire, you will be introduced to our technologies with full-time training.
- High-school diploma or degree – education related to economics or finance.
- Excel - basic knowledge
- English - good knowledge
- Interest and enthusiasm in games or puzzles
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities