You will be part of our highly successful Global 1st line Support team working closely with dedicated Customer Support Consultants, Developers and Associates. Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 180 SimCorp clients world-wide for their SimCorp Dimension® platform as well as provide operational support for SimCorp clients with this service. The team is accountable for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times, and customer satisfaction.
You will be the first point of contact for our clients seeking support in their daily operations and will be part of delivering outstanding support and service to them.
- Be the “face of SimCorp Support” as the first contact point for our clients. Contact is mainly made via our support portal
- Set up remote connections to clients thereby enabling consultants and developers to troubleshoot enquiries regarding the standard functionality of SimCorp Dimension®
- Apply existing solutions to client requests when possible
- Communicate and articulate replies and resolutions to clients in a professional manner
- Hand over enquiries to consultants and developers in the next level support for analysis and delivery of a solution
- Work hand in hand with other Customer Support Associates to ensure seamless processes and assistance
- Operational support of running SCD (Technical support)
- Experience in a client-facing role ideally from customer support
- Experience in the field of IT, Services or Banking an advantage
- Ideally Bachelor within IT or similar
- A flair for IT and related problem solving
- Well organized and methodical and used to a fast pace at the workplace
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a time sensitive setting and with competing priorities
- Enthusiastic and reliable team member enjoying a lively environment
- Skilled written and verbal communication skills in English (phone and face-to-face)
- Familiarity with MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally SalesForce
- Some flexibility to work on weekends or public holidays.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market.
You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For further information about the position, please contact Kevin Brown, email@example.com. Please submit your application in English language. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. Due to GDPR, we would encourage you to apply directly to our website.