About the position:
SimCorp Sofia and SimCorp Dimension are two software developed and sold by SimCorp. They are designed to support the decision-making, administrative, evaluation and investment control processes, especially in the insurance market.
As a SimCorp Sofia Service Delivery Associate, you are responsible for providing operative services linked to the use of SimCorp Sofia and outsourced by the client. This includes administrative tasks in the SimCorp Sofia data maintenance and the production and delivery of the assigned reporting and business intelligence tools.
People in the Service Delivery team deliver services under the SLA and monitor that all activities are performed as agreed with the clients (SLA).
As SimCorp Sofia Service Delivery Associate you will:
- Be responsible for following up on the procedures of each task assigned, according to SLA
- Interact with clients and coordinate with other colleagues in order to ensure the full completion of the tasks assigned
- Detect operational process improvement opportunities and check feasibility with senior colleagues
- Provide support to the client with the senior colleagues’ supervision
As a new hire, you will be introduced to our technologies with full-time training.
What we value:
- High-school diploma or degree – education related to economics or finance.
- Excel - basic knowledge
- English - good knowledge
- Interest and enthusiasm in riddles, games or puzzles
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are enthusiastic about building and supporting a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are imperative to our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.