Who we are:
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,000+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are enthusiastic about building and supporting a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are imperative to our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us :
Service Delivery Associate is an entry role within the Professional career stream of our framework. This is the first stage for graduates joining SimCorp to work with our SimCorp clients. You will be part of our Global Services team in SaaS Operations and, in particular, in our Customer Application Service. As part of an International company, you will be in contact with Clients and experts from all over the world. You will be able to access an international network of people that can help you grow professionally and personal. You will have the opportunity to work closely with your Team, share relevant thoughts and ideas and have a high Team spirit". Our consultants provide Front to Back solutions, Incident and Problem Management, Small changes or enhancements to current or future customer flows, increasing the automation level and/or the end-user experience and satisfaction.
We are always looking for innovative solutions to improve the service and to make it functional for customers.
What you will be responsible for :
As part of your introduction, you will attend the three-weeks SimCorp Dimension® Academy to have an overview on our software system.
As a Service Delivery Associate, you will:
- Analyze problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at internal or external clients to provide convincing and timely solutions with the support of our senior consultants
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp colleagues to maintain Standard Platform updates
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp colleagues to maintain and implement customer-specific configuration in SimCorp Dimension
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp colleagues to distribute the configuration
- Advise and service our clients by providing best practice market solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension in an optimal, future-oriented way
- Support release tests while being coached by more senior professionals to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version of SimCorp Dimension
What we value:
- Educational background in STEM or Finance.
- Problem-solving skills and a solution focused attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Team spirit and a desire to share your knowledge
- Fluency in English, additional language abilities would be of advantage
Competitive salary and bonus scheme are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & private life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model, and extra days of vacation. We also practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Oleksandra Nelipa (Oleksandra.Nelipa@simcorp.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.