Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading integrated investment management solutions provider. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated into our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Would you like to become part of SimCorp’s growing Global First Line Support and Service Team and work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry?
Why this is important to us
You will be part of our highly successful Global First Line Support team called Unified Service Desk. You will work with dedicated colleagues of the team and with Global Support and Service Delivery Consultants as well as Developers from other departments who participate in the daily duties supporting our clients.
Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support and services to over 200 SimCorp clients world-wide for their SimCorp Dimension® platform and to provide Operational Services for SimCorp clients with hosted solutions. The team is accountable for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times and customer satisfaction.
What you will be responsible for
You will be the first point of contact for our clients seeking support in their daily operations and you will be part of delivering outstanding support to them.
- Be the “face of SimCorp Support” for our clients. Contact is mainly made via our support emails and portal.
- Set up remote connections to clients thereby enabling consultants and developers to troubleshoot enquiries regarding the standard functionality of SimCorp Dimension®
- Apply existing solutions to client requests when possible (on less complex enquiries)
- Communicate and articulate replies and resolutions to clients in a professional manner.
- Hand over enquiries to consultants and developers in the next level support for analysis and delivery of a solution
- Work hand in hand with other Service Delivery Associates to ensure seamless processes and assistance.
- Operational support for running SimCorp Dimension® (technical support)
What we Value
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/ or any IT Related Course
- Prior experience in the field of IT, Services or Banking is an advantage.
- 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing role ideally from customer/technical/application support but servicing clients instead on internal users.
- Experience in salesforce ticketing system (Service now, Jira, or any ITSM tool) and applications like Citrix, Azure, Databases (Oracle) and basic MS Windows admin
- A flair for IT and able to analyze, prioritize and solve problems in a service driven organization.
- Well organized, methodical, and used to a fast pace at the workplace
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities.
- Enthusiastic and reliable team players enjoy a lively environment.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English (phone and face-to-face)
- A strong teamwork attitude with initiative and motivational skills accompanied by prior experience in client support service role is an advantage.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work on duty on weekends or public holidays.
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.