At SimCorp, jobs within Services deliver the implementation and operation of SimCorp Dimension at the client, as well as deploying cloud-based solutions that meet both new and existing client requirements. Activities include implementation, testing, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension.
About the role:
The Service Delivery Consultant roles within SCDaaS are responsible for helping clients operate and maintain SimCorp Dimension through a cloud-based offering. The services are proactive and extend beyond the classical support as part of a closer relationship with our customers to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition, while at the same time delivering tangible business value for clients.
As a Service Delivery Consultant:
- A motivated individual who is willing to work independently and able to assess incident’s priority to be able take adequate action with minimal guidance.
- Support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SCDaaS
- Participating in a 24x7 FTS model; and is flexible to provide after-hours support either on weekdays or weekends.
- Take ownership of incidents and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Work across the Global Team to resolve issues and concerns for end-users in a timely and effective manner.
- Understands support tiers, SLA’s and OLA’s of incidents to be able to escalate complex issues to senior member of the team.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ITSM service management principles to provide solution and deploying standards of SCDaaS Services.
- Ability to recognize and act responsibly on situations, enabling escalations, as necessary.
- Actively seek advice and support from peers and seniors on more complex issues.
- Applies subject matter knowledge to solve common business issues by leveraging practices and procedures covered by precedents or defined policies.
- Comfortable working cross functionally on both routine and non-routine tasks
- Guide internal and external contacts on defined usage of SimCorp Dimension.
- Generate solutions and implement services that is standard to SCDaaS.
- Communicate effectively and keep knowledgebase up to-date.
- Ability to work with customers on standard tasks and issues.
- Understand the overall nature of the business; recognize inter-dependencies between functions.
- At least 5 years of solid DBA work experience
- Daily operations and problem solving of monitoring platforms like OEM, middleware and interfacing, file systems, and database.
- Experienced with dB management, performance tuning, high availability, RMAN, data warehouse, and sizing.
- Worked with Oracle and MS SQL databases running in either Linux or Windows OS.
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience as DBA.
- Understands infrastructure and platforms.
- Linux skills for DBAs, Shell scripting
- Azure cloud (fundamentals and administration)
- Experienced Service Support practitioner (Incident, Service Fulfilment, Change and Release, Problem, etc)
- Extensively used Service Desk applications and understand service workflow.
- Performed regular maintenance and update of multiple environments (version upgrades, patches, refresh, job scheduling)
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension or other large financial services software products
- Understand mission-critical applications and HA environments.
- Problem analysis and issue resolution of known systemic errors.
- Assess requirements; Identify services or products to improve operations.
- Participated in domain teams and contributed to operational maturity/knowledge creation.
- Experienced with cloud-based platform/infrastructure services.
- Experienced with ITIL and Service Desk solutions like RemedyForce, ServiceNow, or JIRA
- IT-based education (Bachelor or higher)
- ITIL v3/v4 certified preferred
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career