Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and in at least one process domain in the Investment and Front Office Line. These include Portfolio Management, Trading and order management, Compliance, regulatory and internal restrictions, Performance measurement and attribution, Risk management (market and liquidity), Regulatory topics, such as Solvency II (including ORSA), Instrument valuation and analytics (theoretical pricing).
As a Service Delivery Consultant, you will be part of a team in Professional Services to support our clients by providing best practice market solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond. You will work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp.
You will be working in a team, servicing our clients in their post implementation phases. As part of the team, you will be using your coordination skills and SCD expertise to closely collaborate with Client stakeholders and SimCorp internal stakeholders in providing Investment solutions, Incident and Problem Management, Small changes or enhancements to their current or future flows, increasing the automation level and/or the end-user experience and satisfaction. Investment or Front Office expertise is required as the role is functional.
As part of your induction, you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
What you will be responsible for
- Advise clients on solutions in SimCorp Dimension
- Evaluate problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at existing clients fully freely to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients
- Implement changes according to best practices and methodology standards
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp colleagues and SimCorp clients to prioritize and provide best-practice solutions.
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp developers to combine business and technical know-how in investigating client issues and requirements to provide optimal solutions both from a business and technical perspective
- Advise and service our clients fully with limited supervision by providing best practice market solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond concerning business-related, technical, or legal requirements to ensure that the clients use SimCorp Dimension in an optimal, future-oriented way
- Acts as an Initiator of ideas and guides clients to best practice use of SimCorp Dimension. Use technical expertise, business understanding and professional influencing skills to instruct the client toward their optimum solution
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above.
How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at
several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Significant know-how in at least one of the following areas: Portfolio Management, Trading and order management, Compliance, regulatory and internal restrictions, Performance measurement and attribution, Risk management (market and liquidity), Regulatory topics, such as Solvency II (including ORSA), Instrument valuation and analytics (theoretical pricing).
- Experience in software implementation or support projects
- Knowledge of financial instruments or the asset management business and processes
- Enthusiasm to learn and use new software
- Desire to act as a mentor and coach to less experienced colleagues
- Good English as it is our corporate language, French is a significant plus for this role
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Azeta GUITI (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to support you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process, you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.