SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 200 buy-side institutions to manage their assets. SimCorp is headquartered in Copenhagen with subsidiaries and branches represented worldwide.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Consultant for our Managed Services department which helps clients operate and maintain SimCorp Dimension. This is done through an expansive service catalogue offering, spanning application operational services, business services, technical and cloud services. The services are proactive and extend beyond the classic support, as part of a closer relationship with our customers to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition, while at the same time delivering tangible value for clients. You will report to the Senior Manager, Managed Services, in Paris.
As a Service Delivery Consultant you will work as a skilled professional on the below tasks:
- Consulting as regards the business processes reflected in SimCorp Dimension® as well as analyzing and solving defined problems and requirements in these fields
- Conducting small projects at clients to deliver additional value-adding services
- Delivering service and support onsite at the client at regular intervals to provide answers and solutions
- Building up excellent client relations and a collaboration based on partnership
- Contributing to initiatives to ensure high standards in Managed Services
- Contributing to delivering courses for clients
- In the longer run leading small projects or contributing to projects of medium size and scope through substantial contributions to project framing, often with interfaces to other disciplines
- Finance/IT/Sciences education (Bachelor or higher)
- Experience with large financial services software products such as SimCorp Dimension in a Front Office as well as Back Office setup
- Strong business knowledge with:
- pricing of financial instruments: equity, bonds, derivatives, alternative investments, collateral, security lendings, repos
- position keeping, simple and complex corporate actions, holding reconciliation
- STP transaction flows, FO fund management, fund subscription flows, matching and reconciliation, SWIFT messaging
- Financial projections, End of Period closing process, accounting balances and position rebooking
- Deep technical functional knowledge with:
- Datawarehouse systems and Reporting Systems: Crystal Reports
- Connectivity and input/output data interfaces (static data, market data, transactions, reports)
- Broad SimCorp Dimension knowledge and business know-how
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to act within complex company structures
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering many challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.