Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2500+ employees, 80 nationalities with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
At SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
At SimCorp, jobs within Services deliver the implementation and operation of SimCorp Dimension at the client, as well as deploying cloud-based solutions that meet both new and existing client requirements. Activities include implementation, testing, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
About the role:
The Service Delivery Consultant roles within SCDaaS are responsible for helping clients operate and maintain SimCorp Dimension through a cloud-based offering. The services are proactive and extend beyond the classical support as part of a closer relationship with our customers to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition, while at the same time delivering tangible business value for clients.
As a Service Delivery Consultant:
- A motivated individual who is willing to work independently and able to assess incident’s priority to be able take adequate action with minimal guidance.
- Support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SCDaaS
- Take ownership of incidents and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Work across the Global Team to resolve issues and concerns for end-users in a timely and effective manner.
- Understands support tiers, SLA’s and OLA’s of incidents to be able to escalate complex issues to senior members of the team.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ITSM service management principles to provide solution and deploying standards of SCDaaS Services.
- Ability to recognize and act responsibly on situations, enabling escalations, as necessary.
- Actively seek advice and support from peers and seniors on more complex issues.
- Applies subject matter knowledge to solve common business issues by leveraging practices and procedures covered by precedents or defined policies.
- Comfortable working cross functionally on both routine and non-routine tasks
- Guide internal and external contacts on defined usage of SimCorp Dimension.
- Generate solutions and implement services that is standard to SCDaaS.
- Communicate effectively and keep knowledge base up to-date.
- Ability to work with customers on standard tasks and issues.
- Understand the overall nature of the business; recognize inter-dependencies between functions.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related technical work experience.
- Infrastructure and platforms experience (covers a range of technical acumen that includes virtualization, middleware application, interfaces, O/S, networking, and databases)
- Job scheduling and management using an enterprise scheduler.
- Experienced Service Support practitioner (Incident, Service Fulfilment, Change and Release, Problem, etc)
- Extensively used Service Desk applications and understand service workflow.
- Performed regular maintenance and update of multiple environments (version upgrades, patches, refresh, job scheduling)
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension or other large financial services software products
- Understand mission-critical applications and HA environments.
- Problem analysis and issue resolution of known systemic errors.
- Assess requirements; Identify services or products to improve operations.
- Participated in domain teams and contributed to operational maturity/knowledge creation.
- Experienced with cloud-based platform/infrastructure services.
- Experienced with ITIL and Service Desk solutions like RemedyForce, ServiceNow, or JIRA
- IT-based education (Bachelor or higher)
- ITIL v3/v4 certified preferred
- APAC shift
- Hybrid working arrangement (2x/week)
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Since SimCorp operates in 20+ offices worldwide, the benefits package may vary from country to country.
Please click below to apply and learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
**SimCorp proudly announces the official certification of its Manila Delivery Center as a Great Place To Work, a remarkable achievement within just two and a half years of operations. This certification which was acquired in November 2023, underscores SimCorp's commitment to nurturing a workplace that is not only inclusive and collaborative but also dedicated to the personal and professional growth of its employees.**