Service Delivery Consultants are skilled professionals who contribute to the growing support and maintenance of SimCorp clients, by providing best practices market solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond.
You will be part of our Global Services team in Everything as Service Delivery (XaaS Delivery) and in particular in our Customer Application Service.
As part of an international company, you will be in contact with Clients and experts from all over the world. You will be able to access an international network of people that can empower your growth professionally and personal
Our consultants provide Front to Back solutions, Incident and Problem Management, and Small changes or enhancements to their current or future flows, increasing the automation level or the end-user experience and satisfaction.
We are always looking for innovative solutions to improve the service and to make it functional for customers
As part of your induction, you will attend the three-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy to have an overview of our software system.
- As a Service Delivery Consultant, you will:
- Evaluate problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at internal or external clients to provide convincing and timely solutions
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp colleagues and the SimCorp clients to prioritize and provide best-practice solutions.
- Advise and service our clients by providing best practice market solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension in an optimal, future-oriented way
- Implement additional functionality in SimCorp Dimension for existing customers also addressing issues in new areas of expertise to fulfil our clients’ demand for additional, value-adding functionality
- Assess creatively customer requirements regarding system enhancements of a highly complex nature and address these to product management to ensure that product management is always aware of future market requirements
- Co-operate closely with other professionals within SimCorp to share knowledge and ensure efficient solutions for the clients
- Contribute to knowledge transfer by conducting training or ad-hoc coaching and developing new training to ensure the clients use the software in an optimal way
- Contribute to wider policy making including the development of practices, processes and procedures, and provide input to the strategic direction of the function
- Educational background in STEM or Finance.
- Know-how in at least one of the following areas: Front Office, Back Office, Accounting processes or Financial Transaction Workflows.
- Good methodical skills and attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills and a solution-focused attitude.
- Proven record of delivering high client satisfaction.
- Ability to work well in a time-sensitive situation.
- Efficient communication and consulting skills
- Team spirit and a desire to share your knowledge
- Fluency in English, additional language abilities would be of advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp (http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp)
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Talent Acquisition Partner.
(Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.)