Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best - in - class solutions to our clients.
Why this is important to us
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it vital to consider our people in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Service Delivery Consultants are skilled professionals who form part of our SaaS Operations team delivering services to our clients. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension.
Service Delivery Consultants support our clients by providing solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension. They work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp. They instruct, coach and mentor less experienced consultants.
In this key role you will work in [EMEA/NA] shift to provide technical support & solutions to overcome issues encountered by the customer and to optimise usage of the systems for them. This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities.
What you will be responsible for
- You will be the key contact for our clients regarding production support and help manage the relationship.
- Provide L1- L3 support for for resolving problems and issues which occur in applications and the system operations of SimCorp Dimension to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients.
- Application Configuration maintenance and enhancement, and daily operations of the applications (including monitoring and troubleshooting)
- You will be based in [Manila] and will be required to work on [EMEA/NA] shift. Weekend/Public Holiday works are required on occasion. Working extended hours might also be required on occasion
What we value
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within asset management, insurance, superannuation funds, funds management, or custodian
- Experience in SimCorp Dimension or front-to-back office system operations. Or any financial system operations
- Broad knowledge and solid experience in financial issues - theoretical as well as practical
- You are good at working on & prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Proactive nature, service-minded and a natural drive for problem solving, enthusiastic, committed, result-oriented, and able to thrive under pressure
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (email@example.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.