Service Delivery Manager – Investment Management Software and Services
We are driven by our passion to create value for our customers!
SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 190 buy-side institutions to manage over $20 trillion in assets.
As SimCorp continues its transformation towards our strategic imperative of “Everything as a Service”, we are rolling out the next generation of Managed Services and changing the way we engage in service delivery and customer engagement.
Our Managed Services business has achieved growth in 2020 and continues an ambitious growth path in 2021. Our Managed Services team is responsible for delivery of Technical and Functional Service solutions and offerings that enable and support optimal operation of SimCorp Dimension at our Clients.
Focal to this transformation are Service Delivery Managers, who organized the service delivery and ensure that Clients engaged in SimCorp Services fully capture benefits and realize value on their investment.
As our next Service Delivery Manager, you will be the key player in the strong relationship-building and long-term value creation for our Clients through:
- Orchestration and Governance across all consumed Service offerings;
- Driving satisfaction, loyalty, high level of engagement and adoption for consumed Services
- Acting as a single point of contact at the operational level for Clients and SimCorp
Service Delivery Managers are responsible for the Client’s relationship and business at operational level and in their work collaborate closely with:
- SimCorp Customer Success (CX) teams with overall responsibility for the Clients, strategic and tactical relationship, expansion and adoption of SimCorp Products and Services
- SimCorp Global Service Delivery Centers specializing on different Technical and Functional Service solutions and offerings.
The role also comes with a lot of empowerment and organizational visibility through exposure to, collaboration with and management of multiple stakeholders at all levels, externally and internally.
Role & Responsibilities
Within the framework of the Service Delivery Management you will be the key SimCorp person for our Clients in relation to their operational business. The position offers interesting and challenging mix of responsibilities and tasks.
Client Relationship Management:
- Establish and maintain long-term relationship with the clients
- Become client’s trusted advisor and sounding board on business operational matters
- Enable trust and show the client that we care
- Maintain a holistic view of all Managed Service engagements & provide consolidated overview
- Improve client satisfaction & create loyalty towards SimCorp
- Maintain the full overview of the operational activities for your client portfolio
- Ensure benefit realization and high value creation for clients from SimCorp Managed Services offerings
- Active engagement in and support to Customer Success Teams in client engagement, lead generation and adoption initiatives
- Management of internal and external (client) stakeholders
Project Management & Service Orchestration:
- Project management of all Managed Services projects for your client portfolio
- Ensure smooth transition from ongoing projects to running Managed Services engagements
- Oversee all Managed Services deliveries for your client portfolio (local and global)
- Organize and orchestrate client related activities/deliveries from SimCorp Global Service Delivery Centers (e.g. Global Product Support, Product Division) or other internal stakeholders (e.g. Customer Success Teams)
- Organize and execute IT governance tasks for your client portfolio (e.g. operational status meetings, monitoring and reporting)
- Single POC and 1st level of escalation for business critical issues in the client’s operational business
- Own the customer's satisfaction related Managed Services deliveries and engage in the follow up and close-the-loop process
- Report overall customer's status on a regular basis to Managed Services management and other decision makers
- Coordinate multiple Global Product Support activities/deliveries for your client portfolio (e.g. product related updates and information etc.)
- Keep overview of important operational issues and activities for your client portfolio (e.g. reported incidents, system upgrades etc.)
- Managing the client’s expectations in relation to reported incidents (e.g. business impact, priorities and delivery timeframes)
- Ensuring due progress on the client’s open incidents and requests for service
- Regular monitoring and follow up on major service delivery KPIs for the customers
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge about the client’s organization, business processes and workflows, and actively share this knowledge with SimCorp stakeholders (e.g. Customer Success teams)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Business, Finance, Management, IT or related fields
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Services / Managed Services business and IT Service Delivery Framework
- Knowledge and business know-how around implementation and/or operation of existing Investment Management Solutions (SimCorp Dimension preffered) or complex enterprise software solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with project / program management in the Business or IT context
- Knowledge and experience of Investment Management / Asset Management / Financial Services industry is a strong plus
- Proactive and go-getter attitude
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Structured, well-organized with focus on details
- Willingness to step-up and take on extra responsibility along with standard work tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-assured approach in the business context
- Strong and assertive communicator
- Stakeholder management and conflict management
- Ability to build and maintain trust and strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to navigate and act efficiently within complex company structures
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?