Could you become a trusted advisor to leading investment management firms on behalf of a globally recognized software and services provider?
Service Delivery Managers create long-term value for customers and loyalty towards SimCorp through strong relationship building. As trusted advisors, they are accountable for exceeding customer expectations, driving delivery excellence and achieving profitable services growth.
The position is located in the EMEA Service Delivery Management department, which is a team of international, highly skilled specialists. Service Delivery Managers are responsible for the orchestration of large service engagements across EMEA. The team ensures that customers realize the maximum outcome from SimCorp’s services alongside a holistic and consistent customer experience.
SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 200 buy-side institutions to manage over $20 trillion in assets.
- Manage large service engagements according to SimCorp’s Global Service Delivery Management standards
- Ensure that customers realize the maximum outcome from SimCorp’s services
- Build and maintain a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Achieve a holistic and consistent customer experience through an orchestrated delivery
- Own service governance, escalations, reporting, and change management
- Contribute to monitor, track, and control the financial key ratios of the service engagements
- Be active in improving customer satisfaction and creating loyalty
- Ensure smooth transitions between the different stages of the service lifecycle (pre-sales, onboarding, operations)
- Coordinate tasks and activities with key internal stakeholders (Regional Services, Global Support, Customer Success, Product Division)
- Contribute to lead generation and supporting adoption initiatives
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of work experience as a Service Delivery Manager or Service Delivery Consultant, preferably in the software, financial services, or IT services industry
- Min. 3 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate up to C-level executives
- Pronounced interest in technology and technology-enabled services
- Readiness to adopt technical, operational, or management skills and competencies as required
- Solid understanding of financial key ratios and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and assertiveness
- Strong networking, communication, and coordination skills
- Ability to act efficiently within complex company structures
- Professional fluency in German and English
Some of the benefits that we offer
- SimCorp share program
- Flexibility for home office work incl. ergonomic desk and chair
- Sabbatical program
- Company bike leasing (Dienstrad)
- Beverages/fruit for free and great, inexpensive canteen food
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work for SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed. Please submit your application in English language as soon as possible via our career site.