Who we are
For over 50 years, we have been working closely together with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,800+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated into our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While aiming to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to investment management organizations around the globe. Our front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is market-leading and used by over 200 buy-side institutions to manage their assets.
The Service Delivery Manager Principal position is based in our EMEA Professional Services unit. You will join the Service Delivery Management team with international, highly skilled specialists who orchestrate large service engagements and act as the primary operational contact point for our largest clients. The team ensures that our clients realize the maximum outcome from SimCorp’s services alongside a holistic and consistent user experience.
Service Delivery Managers create long-term value for the client and loyalty towards SimCorp through effective relationship building. As trusted advisors, they are responsible for ensuring delivery excellence, achieving profitable services growth and exceeding client expectations.
What you will be responsible for
- Governance – act as the central point of contact in daily operations, supervise an effective internal and external governance scheme, and facilitate Change Management
- Reporting – regularly report on key SLAs and KPIs and thoroughly act on deviations
- Escalations – effectively handle escalations including outreach to internal and external management stakeholders
- Commercials – contribute to monitor, track, and control the financial forecast of the service engagements
- Build and maintain a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Contribute to lead generation and support adoption initiatives
- Ensure smooth transitions between the different stages of the service lifecycle
- Coordinate tasks and activities with key internal stakeholders
What we value
Most important is that you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. We would expect you to be proficient in several of the following and be able to upskill to a high standard for the remainder.
- Work experience as a Service Delivery Manager or Service Delivery Consultant, for example in the software, financial services, or IT services industry
- Relevant work experience in a client-facing role
- Very good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate up to C-level executives
- Pronounced interest in technology and technology-enabled services
- Readiness to adopt technical, operational, or management skills and competencies as required
- Solid understanding of financial key ratios and forecasting
- Great interpersonal skills and assertiveness
- Very good networking and coordination skills
- Fluency in English
- Coming to the SimCorp office: 1 day/week in Warsaw, 2 days/week in Bad Homburg
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply. Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed as we cannot accept applications via email. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.