SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. One of our core product lines is the SimCorp Client Communications Platform which automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs and other client communications. Coric is used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. This automated content and reporting solution is made available to our clients as Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and runs on Microsoft Azure Public cloud.
As a global company with more than 200 clients worldwide, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with solutions that enable customers perform the many tasks needed to achieve competitive advantage in today’s international financial markets. SimCorp has approximately 2,000 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock Exchange. For more information visit www.simcorp.com
This is an exciting role, working in our Client Services organisation, and provides the opportunity to supervise a managed services team who deliver SimCorp Client Communications as a managed service to some of the largest Asset Managers in the world. The team adopts DevOps, Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and Configuration-as-Code (CaC) principles to host a consistent, high-quality service that supports client business outcomes in the cloud.
About the role
The Client Communications platform is developed, operated and maintained by our managed services team that consists of Operations and DevOps Engineers. The team is dispersed globally in North America, Europe and Asia and operate a 24/5 service delivery model.
- Supervise daily operations and support of the managed service
- Manage resource allocation and capacity to support daily operations, project work and continuous service improvement
- Ensure smooth business operations and transition from client onboarding or project work to operational service
- Plan and coordinate the execution and delivery of great client service requests
- Manage the development and delivery of service enhancements, to the managed service offer, as they are requested or identified by internal stakeholders or our clients.
- Responsible for the service cost model from an operational cost perspective
- Support SimCorp sales teams in presenting the Managed Service offer to prospective cloud clients.
People Development and Management
- Lead and manage a team of operators and DevOps engineers (including performance management, Real Talks, goal setting, continuous feedback, salary discussions, career plan)
- Facilitate and promote close, collaborative working between these people
- Secure continuous training/learning in the team as well as knowledge sharing
- Responsible for talent recruiting, on boarding and development of your team.
Service Delivery, Security and Compliance
- Own the teams ITIL Service Management processes and procedures such as access, change, incident and event management.
- Ensure that these processes are maintained and adhere to SOC2 control frameworks.
- Own the security management of the service to ensure that; regular penetration and vulnerability scans complete and that findings are tracked and managed via appropriate risk response.
- Support our compliance colleagues during regular SOC2 audits of our service and take ownership of team deliverables such as sourcing evidence, reviewing reports and service improvements to be made as a result of the audit.
- Work with other key stakeholders at SimCorp in Product/Platform development, Global Support, legal, security, Customer Success, Sales and Presales to support; the sale of services to new and existing clients, new deals and contribute to customer success plans.
- Take ownership of cyber security and due diligence questionnaires from operational perspective.
The Managed Services team adopts IaC and CaC principles, along with the automated deployment of cloud resources to deploy all solution components required to run a hosted instance of SimCorp Client Communications in the cloud.
The team not only operate and maintain the service for our clients, but also further enhance and develop the offering. As such, a leader with an understanding and appreciation of the technical competencies required to achieve this is required to guide and support the team during daily operations and projects.
We do not expect the successful candidate to contribute directly to technical tasks, but prior experience of the following, either as a team manager or an administrator, is required.
A background in Microsoft Windows network and server administration, in particular Active Directory Domain Services, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services and Certificate Services.
An appreciation of core networking principles such as IP addressing, routing, VPNs and firewalls.
Previous experience of working in a Public Cloud environment, for instance Microsoft Azure, to deliver a managed service to customers. Familiar with automation and orchestration technologies for deploying consistent and reliable cloud services as well as the principles of configuration and infrastructure code management.
Understanding of how the principles of DevOps can be applied is also beneficial/desirable.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.