Service Delivery Principal - Front Office and PAR
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
You will be working on PAR (Portfolio Analytics and Reporting) and Front Office related clients and topics.
As part of your induction you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy. Service Delivery Principals are highly skilled senior professionals who form part of our Professional Services team working within Customer Services and based within the Market Units.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension.
Service Delivery Principals support our clients by providing best practice market solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond. They work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp.
They instruct or coach less experienced professionals.
- Analyze problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at existing clients fully independently to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients
- Advise and service our clients fully independently by providing best practice market solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond with regard to business-related, technical or legal requirements to ensure that the clients use SimCorp Dimension in an optimal, future-oriented way
- Provide convincing and effective solutions fully independently, always considering maintenance efficiency and revenue to support SimCorp's business goals
- Establish and maintain a network at several levels at the clients incl. senior management and be regarded as a trusted advisor by the client to foster a mutually beneficial partnership long-term
- Deliver consultancy and support single-handedly on a wide range of topics onsite at the client and tackle issues in new areas of expertise to provide ad-hoc answers and solutions
- Implement additional functionality in SimCorp Dimension fully independently mainly for existing customers for instance by working in implementation projects on a wide range of topics also tackling issues in new areas of expertise to fulfil our clients’ demand for additional, value-adding functionality
- Plan and conduct the technical or non-technical part of software upgrades for SimCorp Dimension and support release tests to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version of SimCorp Dimension
- Identify and recommend to the client additional services/products which would improve the client’s operations by taking into account new developments and future services to create starting points for offering value-adding services and solutions to the client
- Assess proactively customer requirements regarding system enhancements of a highly complex nature and address these to product management to ensure that product management is always aware of future market requirements
- Co-operate closely with other professionals within SimCorp on a local or global level by way of specialist roles (such as lead or membership in domain teams or local professional committees as well as as service ownership) to share knowledge and ensure efficient solutions for the clients
- "Contribute to knowledge transfer by conducting training or ad-hoc coaching and develop new trainings to ensure the clients use the software in an optimal way
- Acts as a Thought Leader and guide clients to best practice use of SimCorp Dimension. Use technical expertise, business understanding and superior influencing skills to instruct the client towards their optimum solution
- Act as a coach or mentor and review work of others. Influence others regarding general practices and procedures within own field
- Contribute to wider decision making including the development of practices, processes and procedures, and provide input to the strategic direction of the function
- You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. In addition, you bring with you the following qualifications or willingness to learn:
- Degree in economics, finance, mathematics, computer science or similar qualification
- Proven track record in a senior role as an Analyst or Consultant from banks, asset managers, asset owners or consulting firms
- Expertise in evaluating financial instruments and experience with benchmarks and portfolio analytics
- Excellent know-how in at least one of the following areas: performance measurement, treasury, liquidity, risk or regulatory requirements from the banking, asset management and/or insurance industry
- Ideally you have SimCorp Dimension® experience or you are familiar with implementing investment management software
- Independent and analytical way of working
- Team spirit and a desire to share your knowledge
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- High degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in English, additional language abilities would be of advantage
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work to SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on +44 7722066674. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.