Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best - in - class solutions to our clients.
Why this is important to us
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it vital to consider our people in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Service Delivery Consultants are skilled professionals who form part of our SaaS Operations team delivering services to our clients. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension.
Service Delivery Consultants support our clients by providing solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension. They work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp. They instruct, coach and mentor less experienced consultants.
What you will be responsible for
- As a Service Delivery Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for resolving problems and issues which occur in the DWH/BI solutions and the system operations of SimCorp Dimension and the underlying infrastructure at clients to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients, receiving advice and guidance only on more complex issues
- Report and dashboard maintenance, development and daily operations of technology platforms, including monitoring and trouble shooting
- You will be based in Manilla and will be required to work on NA shift. Weekend/Public Holiday works are required on occasion. Working extended hours might also be required on occasion.
What we value
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Strong understanding and expertise in reporting tools such as Business Object & Crystal Report, and Oracle SQL/PLSQL, and Broad knowledge and solid experience in technology operations
- Experience in Data Warehousing and data modelling,
- Experience in data analytics with dashboard and report generation background
- Experience in enterprise reporting tools (SAP Crystal Reports, Qlik NPrinting or similar)
- Experience with BI tools like: Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Cognos or others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including listening skills
- Proactive nature and a natural drive for problem solving
- Enthusiastic, committed and result-oriented
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.