Our Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) delivers SaaS and PaaS services to our clients across the world. You will be part of an SRE team that will work with developers to continuously optimize and stabilize the deployment of infrastructure and our Simcorp Dimension software. We will address high priority issues and assist with day-to-day operations within the SRE Global Ops team.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join us and directly contribute to our company strategy of building a world class, everything-as-a-service delivery engine that supports our clients on their cloud transformation journey to SaaS. Our SREs are at the forefront of delivering technology-enabled services to our clients in a forward-thinking, evolving team.
- Physical/Virtual infrastructure knowledge
- Proficient in Networking
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operation system
- Working knowledge of Windows Server Components
- Security and Authentication concepts
- Working knowledge Azure and underlying technologies
- Understanding of GITHUB, Ansible and Azure Dev Ops will be an asset
- Basic Understanding of Linux
- Knowledge of Database Technologies – Cosmos DB, SQL, ORACLE
- Citrix and Citrix Cloud support
- 5+ years of infrastructure support experience
- 1+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Azure public cloud
- Ability to thrive during mission critical and stressful situations
- Quick learner
- Independent Starter
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Participation in weekend/holiday On-Call rotation
- Occasional travel
- Collaborate across boundaries, build rapport with colleagues to share knowledge and solve problems
- Curious to learn, explore and innovate to deliver reliability for our SaaS services
- Have courage to step into the unknown, be innovative and take the initiative
- Participate in Day-to-Day operations for our clients
- Co-ordinate high priority production incidents and the ability to collaborate across multiple teams to solve the issue and to make recommendations to prevent future occurrences
- Continuously provide feedback to our developers to Improve reliability, functionality, quality, and efficiency of our SaaS infrastructure solution
- Develop strategies to achieve our availability targets and incorporate preventive and corrective measures
- Ensure optimal performance, capacity and efficiency is met across multiple cloud subscriptions
- Take part in the collective responsibility to build our knowledge foundation through trial, errors, and successes
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1,900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the job; please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis