SimCorp develops, sells, and delivers award-winning software solutions and services to the financial sector. Our newest service offers are made available to clients as Software-as-a-Service and developed using the latest in cloud-native technology.
As a global company with more than 200 clients worldwide, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with solutions that assist customers perform the many tasks needed to achieve competitive advantage in today’s international financial markets. SimCorp has approximately 2,000 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock
Exchange. For more information visit www.simcorp.com
Our Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) deliver SaaS services to appropriate reliability targets and make tomorrow better than today. You will be part of an SRE team that continuously improves monitoring, addresses high priority postmortem actions, and automates manual tasks by taking an engineering approach to service delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us and directly contribute to our company strategy of building a world class, everything-as-a-service delivery engine that supports our clients on their cloud transformation journey to SaaS. Our SREs are at the forefront of delivering technology-enabled services to our clients in a forward-thinking, evolving team.
- DevOps CI/CD
- Azure SQL
- Azure SQL Analysis Services
- Azure Data Factory
- AAD B2C
- Cosmos DB
- Azure Front Door
- Azure Key Vault
- App Insights
- Azure Blueprint
- Container Registry
- Power BI Embedded
- 3-5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Azure public cloud and some of the Azure services listed in above tech stack
- Systems engineering or DevOps experience with large-scale, distributed infrastructures
- Solid foundation in both software and systems engineering
- Experience troubleshooting, investigating, and fixing production issues in large scale cloud environments
- Experience writing code to automate
- Knowledge of the CI/CD processes and experience of using CI/CD tooling
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Regional & Global SRE colleagues
- SaaS Product Support engineers
- DevOps CI/CD engineers
- Application Developers
- SaaS Product Owners
- Initial onboarding will occur in EMEA or NA time zone
- Rotational shift pattern alternating between Eastern Standard and Pacific business hours.
- International travel may be required during onboarding
- Participation in On-Call rotation, when needed
- Collaborate across boundaries, build rapport with colleagues to share knowledge, solve problems and deliver continuous improvement of monitoring, alerting and automation
- Curious to learn, explore and innovate to deliver reliability for our SaaS services
- Have courage to step into the unknown, be innovative and take the initiative
- Capable of applying SRE principles and skills to maximise our service value. Consistently maintain and develop skillset
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our SaaS solutions
- Responsible for improving the performance and efficiency of SaaS services and organizing capacity planning
- Reduce Toil through engineering effort to automate manual and repetitive work in the pipeline and service
- Coordinate emergency response and overall ownership of production incidents by collaborating across teams to respond with solutions and write post-mortems for major incidents to learn from failures
- Together with application development teams and SRE teams around the globe provide 24/7/365 service availability to our clients, by responding to severity-1 incidents.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system-wide issues and defects to identify and deploy a fix.
- Get ‘up-to-speed’ on the service and learn the SimCorp SaaS platform design and architecture
- Understand the SLA, SLOs & SLIs and the engineering requirements to deliver our services within these measures
- Build efficient rapport and collaborative relationships with DevOps Centre of Excellence, Product Support and Product Developer communities as part of a full stack team
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.