Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s largest provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best - in - class solutions to our clients.
While aiming to deliver client value, we believe it vital to consider our people in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this is important to us
Our newest service offers are made available to clients as Software-as-a-Service and developed using the latest in cloud-native technology. Our new Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) will assist to deliver our SaaS services to appropriate reliability targets and make tomorrow better than today. You will be part of an SRE team that continuously improves monitoring, addresses high priority postmortem actions and automates manual tasks by taking an engineering approach to service delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us and directly contribute to our company strategy of building a world class, everything-as-a-service delivery engine that supports our clients on their cloud transformation journey to SaaS. Our SREs are at the forefront of delivering technology-enabled services to our clients in a fast-paced, evolving team.
What you will be responsible for
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our SaaS solutions
- Responsible for improving the performance and efficiency of SaaS services and managing capacity planning
- Reduce Toil through engineering effort to automate manual and repetitive work in the pipeline and service
- Provide emergency response and overall ownership of production incidents by collaborating across teams to respond with solutions and write post-mortems for major incidents to learn from failures
- Together with application development teams and SRE teams around the globe provide 24/7/365 service availability to our clients , by responding to severity-1 incidents.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system-wide issues and defects to identify and deploy a fix.
What we value
- 3-5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Azure public cloud and some of the Azure services listed in above tech stack
- Systems engineering or DevOps experience with large-scale, distributed infrastructures
- Solid foundation in both software and systems engineering
- Experience troubleshooting, investigating, and fixing production issues in large scale cloud environments
- Experience writing code to automate
- Knowledge of the CI/CD processes and experience of using CI/CD tooling
- With relevant knowledge in Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure SQL Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory, AAD B2C, DevOps CI/CD, KQL
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.