Software is a core element in what we do – whether for own purposes or as part of our offerings. SimCorp, a leading, global FinTech company, is offering a key position in our Group Procurement function, where use of software is monitored.
Our Software Asset Manager has taken the next career step in our company, and we therefore seek her replacement.
You will come close to complex technology platforms, work with skilled people and become part of an innovative and changing environment. You are motivated by taking responsibility of a broad and complex portfolio and using advanced tools. Your significant team contribution will strengthen our value proposal to the organization and bring us closer to our goals.
Software/SaaS is a major spend category in SimCorp – also as a revenue creating item. We are in the forefront of the technological evolution and rapidly transforming to a service business. On that journey, extensive use of software and asset management is of strategic importance.
You will have a key role in the Group Procurement function and collaborate as a trusted business partner with multiple functions. Help us provide world class Software Asset Management, addressing consumption, compliance and commercial optimization.
We offer an attractive position where personal initiative, ambition and perseverance can bring you far. SimCorp is constantly growing, and Group Procurement is increasingly relevant to support our journey.
You will be working in close contact with the Danish headquarter. We offer modern premises, home office and multiple benefits.
We expect you to:
- Maintain and develop Software Asset Management in SimCorp globally
- Be a trusted advisor and go-to-person as a SAM expert for your colleagues in the team and across the organization
- Operate License Management tool, hereunder
- Register, maintain and handle software assets through its lifecycle (entitlements, installations, deletions/removals)
- Monitor and ensure correct use of entitlements
- Report and solve incidents with SW vendors and tools
- Conduct license assignment, compliance and self-audits
- Generate, analyze, and share usage reporting with stakeholders
- Identify and realize possible optimizations, savings and redundancies
- Purchase software from distributors and vendors (transactional) and coordinate with budget owners
- Manage supplier portfolio and relations to key suppliers
- Analyze business processes and take initiatives to cross organizational productivity improvements and optimizations
- Ad hoc projects
Background and competencies
- A relevant Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience with SAM, hereunder
- License metric, contract types and legal terms in general (EULA)
- In-depth knowledge of market leading vendors, products and contract types
- Compliance issue handling and SPOC on audits
- Commercial understanding of cost drivers
- Use of market leading Management tools such as SNOW, Flexera, ServiceNow, ILMT etc.
- Negotiation techniques
- Comprehensive business understanding, preferably from technology driven industries
- Understanding of Procurement processes
- Structured and self-starting
- Excellent analytical and language skills (English)
- Take ownership and initiatives, challenge and propose
- Ability to summarize complex and detailed matters
- Strong sense of execution and service delivery
You will be part of Group Legal & Compliance, where Procurement is organized. As the sixth member of Group Procurement, you will share our passion and dynamics. We work hard, have fun, and are recognized throughout the organization for our skills, service mindedness and results. The role is cross-organizational, and you will be in contact with stakeholders in several structures.
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a listed company on NASDAQ Copenhagen. At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company generating revenue of more than EUR 450 million, counting more than 2,000 employees of 65 nationalities and with offices in more than 25 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
We offer a competitive remuneration package including numerous benefits.
More about working in SimCorp
For further information about the position, please contact Anja Langer, SAM at +45 6043 6860 or Per Rex, Global Procurement Director at +45 4032 4001. The deadline for the application is 7th February 2022.
(Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.)