Software Engineer for enhancing our cloud Data warehouse solution
We are looking for a Developer to join our Data Warehouse agile team in the Copenhagen office. The team is working together on enhancing and supporting the Data Warehouse product area of SimCorp Dimension®. The codebase in Data Management is composed of both front- and backend C# code.
As a Software Engineer you will work within an agile team to deliver new Data Warehouse features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes and codebase. Currently the team is busy with building a Snowflake connection to our existing Data Warehouse solution. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include analysis and refinement of future work, coding, code reviews, manual testing, writing unit tests, and support.
The work environment is an agile team with a scrum master, product owner, and software engineers following the agile software development principles.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
· You hold a degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a similar field.
· Excellent programming skills - good insight to the object-oriented software design and programming.
· Experience in C#, Azure, test-automation and cloud software solutions in general is an advantage.
· Experience in data modelling, data warehouse and business intelligence are an advantage .
· Interest and ability to work with complex architecture.
· Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
· Have strong collaboration skills and fluency in English (written and spoken)
· A mindset embracing the agile principles and being able to adapt to new working situations as part of an Agile team is an advantage
· Understand and respect the team as a unit, and not a team as a “group of individuals”.
· Curious and open to learning new things in a complex business area.
· Interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation.
· Professional and friendly work environment and supportive culture
· Flexible working hours and a hybrid work environment that includes a mix of in-office and remote work.
· Wide range of learning and development opportunities, powered by a unique learning guild
· Highly skilled and helpful colleagues, with diverse background
· Private health insurance, benefits and discounts, home workplace equipment, social clubs and activities
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset - and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter in English by applying to the link below. In case you have questions, please reach out to Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.