SimCorp Sofia Developer
The candidate will be a member of the Italian SimCorp Development Team, which consists of small and cross-functional groups. People in this team are experts on SimCorp Sofia, one of SimCorp’s software. Developers write code, fix and enhance SimCorp Sofia and the tools on which the software is built and with which it is developed.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES / YOU WILL
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and committing to the Version Plan, aiming for the shared objectives
- Contributing to the specification of the new functionality, by sharing the analysis duty with the consulting staff
- Giving support to clients and colleagues
- Conducting research, design, prototyping and other exploration activities
- Creating and performing certain classes of manual tests
- Developing product knowledge in a specific domain
- Contributing to the technical and functional documentation of SimCorp Sofia
YOUR QUALIFICATION /YOU HAVE
- Good attitude to team working
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of algebra
- Excellent analytical skills even under stress
- Bachelor, Master’s Degree in STEM
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.