SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension® gives a real-time overview of entire business in one system, enabling world’s largest asset managers, pension and insurance funds, banks, and sovereign wealth funds to make better investment decisions.
In 2021, we celebrated the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years, working with skilled and engaged software engineers.
The Challenge & Opportunity
This specific position is for the technology area of SimCorp, which has the exciting as well as challenging mission of transforming our flagship product SimCorp Dimension® so that it can be moved to the cloud. Our teams can be classified as platform teams, composed of highly skilled and highly experienced software engineers. Our major client is the rest of the software engineers in SimCorp who develop applications on the platform we create and using the capabilities that we provide.
We are looking for security minded software engineers with the following qualities:
- Solid foundation in computer science and/or software engineering;
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and programming;
- Exceptional knowledge of C#, NET Framework, TypeScript and debugging;
- Strong knowledge in Web-application and API development;
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization frameworks or standards such as OAuth2, SAML, OIDC (and Kerberos);
- Good understanding of Application and Web-application security;
- Experience performing security code review;
- In-depth knowledge of security threats, attack vectors and vulnerabilities;
- Strong knowledge of security best practices and security standards (e.g. NIST, PCI DSS, OWASP Top 10, S-SDLC, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of security tools (SAST / SCA / DAST) and testing methodology;
- Knowledge of Cloud Security;
- Experience in Threat Modeling is a plus;
- Strong English (both spoken and written);
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Executing a secure code review of developed functionality and help identifying and solving vulnerabilities;
- Having a strong focus on the security aspects of the development, and help teams improve in topic of software security;
- Participation in Server tier development delivering new frameworks and components as foundation for moving SimCorp Dimension into 3-Tier architecture and Cloud;
- Participating in code reviews, backlog refinement and other development processes and ceremonies defined by SAFe (http://www.scaledagileframework.com/dev-team/);
- Proactively collaborating with teammates in development and security teams in Kyiv, Copenhagen, Warsaw and Bad Homburg locations.
What we offer
- Joining a successful company composed of collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities, powered by a unique learning guild
- Highly skilled and helpful colleagues, with diverse background
- A company that values and advocates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Private health insurance, benefits and discounts, social clubs and activities
We are interested in a range of seniorities and experience levels, as we are growing our talent force in this area. SimCorp signed Gender Diversity Pledge under the Confederation of Danish Industry, aiming at reaching 40% women across all organizational levels. If you find this job interesting, please send your CV and motivational letter in English.