SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of investment management systems. Coric Engage is our new cloud-native product for client communications, that will boost SimCorp’s client engagement. This product will be used by world's leading asset managers to deliver financial information to their customers in a more innovative and engaging way consumed directly in their web browser from all over the world using either phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
You will be expected to iteratively deliver value to our clients, using engineering best practices – with your team, as a team. This means building scalable and highly available systems to be used by thousands of users simultaneously from all over the globe. The team is truly diverse in many aspects and similar to the product, the team is also young, dynamic, and innovative.
We expect you to:
- have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or similar
- possess more than a year of professional experience in data analytics solutions
- be eager to continuously learn and improve, you listen with the intent to understand
- have a positive and constructive approach, bringing a smile and positive vibes with you
We value the following technical knowledge:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Databases (relational and non-relational), stored procedures, moving data through tables
- Data factory (Azure), SQL Server Analysis Services (DAX)
- Working with financial data (formulae, Monte Carlo simulation)
You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, and team-spirit. We are part of the Product Division of SimCorp, and here < simcorp.com/en/career/product-development > you can learn about how we treasure technology and thrive in an agile organization.