In SimCorp we are continuously looking for talents within modern software engineering. Would you like to work with a highly complex product in a strong agile culture? Would you like to work with several technologies like APL, C# and using different test automation methods? We would love to hear from you!
Our Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. The position is within one of our ARTs, Accounting Book of Record (ABOR), who is responsible for the core accounting area of our product SimCorp Dimension®. We are currently expanding our development capacity in this area due to client requests. The ABOR ART consists of 11 scrum teams across 4 locations with a strong focus on being in the forefront of agile ways of working, empowering of teams and involving everybody in the development of both the solution and the ART. Our scrum teams are responsible for delivering functionalities within the ABOR area. The code is based on mainly APL. We trust you to:
- Work with product management to refine new features
- Develop core functionality to support the ABOR modules
- Maintain the existing code base
- Implement business solutions for major global financial institutions
- Work as part of your scrum team to reach the definition of done within each sprint
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product incl. experimenting with modern engineering practices such as test-driven development, SpecFlow and Mob programming
- Be part of the 3-Tier cloud lift and shift of SimCorp Dimension® over the next years
You’re passionate about developing software – and yourself
You are curious and ready to make the most of working for a global software solutions provider where we are as serious about developing your talent as you are. Encouraged by your development manager, you are eager to constantly learn, from specific business domain expertise to new trends and technologies.
For you to thrive and succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following professional skills:
- Practical programming experiences
- An educational background with a master's degree/Ph.D. in computer sciences, engineering, physics, mathematics, natural sciences or documented similar achievements
- Ability to work with and develop complex architecture, front and back-end
- Knowledge of APL programming is not a requirement
- A strong sense of quality, ability to meet deadlines, attention to details, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Curiosity, ability, and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge or new programming languages
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Practical experience within financial accounting and financial instruments is of course an advantage, but not a prerequisite for the job. It is more important that you take an interest in learning this field. We will bring you up to speed using technical and domain discussions, training, and a comprehensive onboarding program.
We treasure Technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp’s Product Division, you’ll be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world’s GDP. Founded in 1971, we’re headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you’ll have 1900 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best developer you can be.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career.
Application and next steps
To secure a fair process for all candidates we only consider applications sent via our HR system. Start the application process by clicking the link below. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For further information about the role or application process, please contact Recruitment Partner Mette Kvist at +45 3544 8800 .