This is an unique opportunity to join our Portfolio Analytics and Reporting team who are responsible for delivering Risk and Performance analytics to our end users. Would you like to work with a highly complex product in the best possible culture or just considering new opportunities within .NET , MS Azure and High-Performance-Computing (HPC), then we would love to hear from you!
You contribute to all stages of Software Development
As our new Software Engineer, you will join SimCorp’s Product Division, a full-scale agile organization following SAFe. Here, you become part of a cross functional agile team based in central Copenhagen. Your team is responsible for delivering functionality within a specific module of our product SimCorp Dimension. You apply your talents to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, coding, code reviews, writing automated test, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, mostly C# and your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with product management to refine new features
- Developing core functionality to support the business modules
- Maintaining the existing code base
- Be part of reviewing product code and formulate and automate test scenarios
- Working as part of your agile team to reach the definition of done with each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
You’re passionate about developing Software – and yourself
You are curious and ready to make the most of working for a global software solutions provider where we are as serious about developing your talent as you are. Encouraged by your development manager, you are eager to constantly learn, from specific business domain expertise to new trends and technologies. And thanks to your strong collaboration and communication skills, your passion for software development benefits both your team members and the clients.
To become a success in Portfolio Analytics and Reporting team in SimCorp’s Product Division, you have:
- Experience with analytics solutions using one or more of these is a plus: Web API's, OData, Microsoft Azure, .NET, .NET CORE, distributed caches, in memory data grids, in memory hypercubes, GPU accelerated databases, HDFS, Spark or similar is considered a plus.
- Practical programming experience
- You can work with and develop complex architecture, both front- and back-end together with your teammates
- Knowledge of the financial domain is definitely a plus, otherwise we will bring you up to speed using technical discussions, training and a comprehensive onboarding program
- An educational background within computer sciences, mathematics, physics or a similar field
We treasure Technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp’s Product Division, you’ll be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world’s GDP. Founded in 1971, we’re headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you’ll have 1900+ highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best developer you can be. On our website you can see some of the daily treasures that are part of working at SimCorp.
Please start the application process by clicking the link below. We assess applications on an ongoing basis and at the latest by March 10th 2021. For further information about the role or application process, please contact recruitment partner Mette Kvist at email@example.com .
We believe that by increasing our hiring of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience, we will make SimCorp a more capable organization. Each candidate is screened solely on the basis of professional and educational accomplishments.