Do you like create complex systems? Are you up for continuous growth? Are you interested in development and test? Do you want to get knowledge in applied finance? Then come and grow with IBOR (Investment Book of Record) Agile Release train by acquiring knowledge from more than 100 colleagues, who are working together on enhancing and supporting core Back office areas of our product, SimCorp Dimension.
You will be a member of a self-organized team consisting of Software Engineers and business experts in Kyiv, Ukraine. The team is responsible for developing Enterprise products within the IBOR area. You also expected to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark), Bad Homburg (Germany) and London (Great Britain). After a comprehensive onboarding program we expect you:
- Design, develop, and test new features for the existing product
- Support of the product
- Initiate process improvements (software delivery) in the team
- Be proactive to improve automation, tools, frameworks, etc.
- C# experience 1-2 years, depends on your past projects complexity
- Knowledge or readiness to learn functional programming language APL, in-house tools, and frameworks
- Knowledge of how to (or ready to learn) design and implement all-level tests (E2E, API, UT)
- Understanding and adherence to XP practices (TDD, pair-programming etc.)
- Practical experience of development based on relational DB (SQL)
- (Preferably) Understanding of CI/CD (git, TeamCity, etc.)
- (Preferably) Knowledge and experience in the financial domain, collateral, fintech
- Readiness to support existing system (legacy)
- Have good English communication skills (intermediate and upper), written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- (Preferably) Experience as a team member of Scrum team
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.