Do you like create complex systems? Are you up for a continuous growth? Are you interested in development and test? Do you want to get knowledge in applied finance? Then come and grow with Accounting & Operations Offer Line by acquiring knowledge from more than 100 colleagues, who are working together on enhancing and supporting core Back office areas of our product, SimCorp Dimension.
You will be a member of a self-organized team consisting of Software Engineers and business experts in Kyiv, Ukraine. The team is responsible for developing Enterprise products within the Investment Operations area . You also expected to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark), Bad Homburg (Germany) and London (Great Britain). After comprehensive onboarding program we expect you to:
- Design, develop, and test new features for the existing product
- Support of the product
- Initiate process improvements (software delivery) in the team
- Be proactive to improve automation, tools, frameworks, etc.
- C# experience 1-2 years, depends on your past projects complexity
- Knowledge or readiness to learn functional programming language APL, in-house tools, and frameworks
- Knowledge of how to (or ready to learn) design and implement all-level tests (E2E, API, UT)
- Understanding and adherence to XP practices (TDD, pair-programming etc.)
- Practical experience of development based on relational DB (SQL)
- (Preferably) Understanding of CI/CD (git, TeamCity, etc.)
- (Preferably) Knowledge and experience in the financial domain, fintech (Corporate Actions, SWIFT)
- Readiness to support existing system (legacy)
- Have good English communication skills (intermediate and upper), written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- (Preferably) Experience as a team member of Scrum team
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?