SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension® gives a real-time overview of the entire business in one system, enabling the world’s largest asset managers, pension and insurance funds, banks, and sovereign wealth funds to make better investment decisions.
This specific position is for the technology area of SimCorp, which has the exciting as well as challenging mission of transforming our flagship product SimCorp Dimension® so that it can be moved to the cloud. Our teams can be classified as platform teams, composed of highly skilled and highly experienced software engineers. Our major client is the rest of the software engineers in SimCorp who develop applications on the platform we create and using the capabilities that we provide.
We are looking for software engineers with the following qualities:
- Solid foundation in computer science and/or software engineering;
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and programming;
- Strong knowledge of C#, NET Framework and debugging;
- Excellent programming skills: following clean, self-documenting code approaches, thorough understanding of basic programming principles like OOP, SOLID;
- Experience with multithreading and asynchronous programming concepts and technologies (e.g. TPL, Rx.NET);
- Experience in API design, SignalR
- Interest in software architecture and refactoring, as well as topics such as concurrency, security, and performance optimization, user interface and user experience;
- Passionate about learning new business areas and technologies;
- Strong English (both oral and written);
- Being a team player, whose priority is to deliver the team’s commitments;
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Delivering high-quality code;
- Participation in Server tier development delivering new frameworks and components as foundation for moving SimCorp Dimension into 3-Tier architecture and Cloud;
- Implementation of Client tier in new 3-Tier architecture refactoring and adapting existing UI frameworks and controls code;
- Participating in code reviews, backlog refinement and other development processes and ceremonies defined by SAFe (http://www.scaledagileframework.com/dev-team/);
- Proactively collaborating with teammates across your department in Kyiv and Copenhagen locations.
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high-quality software solutions for 50 years! Working with skilled and engaged software engineers is crucial for us, as well as leveraging agile ways of working.