SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of investment management systems. Coric Engage is our new cloud-native product for client communications, that will boost SimCorp’s client engagement. This product will be used by world's leading asset managers to deliver financial information to their customers in a more innovative and engaging way consumed directly in their web browser from all over the world using either phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
You will be part of an agile software development team specializing in modern web development and working closely with external stakeholders.
You will be expected to iteratively deliver value to our clients, using good engineering practices – with your team, as a team. This means building scalable and highly available systems to be used by thousands of users simultaneously from all over the globe. The team is truly diverse in many aspects, and similar to the product, the team is also young, dynamic, and innovative.
We expect you to:
- possess more than a year of professional experience within software engineering
- be eager to continuously learn and improve, you listen with the intent to understand
- have a positive and constructive approach, bringing a smile and positive vibes with you
We value the following technical knowledge:
- Good grasp of code and programming paradigms, particularly in object-oriented (preferably C#) languages
- Fair understanding of testing frameworks, and relevant experience preferably in MSTest, NUnit, XUnit, or similar
- Designing and implementing test automation for web and cloud applications (experience in Selenium would be preferred)
- Solid understanding of software testing in agile software development
You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, and team-spirit. We are part of the Product Division of SimCorp, and here < simcorp.com/en/career/product-development > you can learn about how we treasure technology and thrive in an agile organization.