In SimCorp we are continuously looking for talents within modern software engineering. Would you like to work with a highly complex product in a strong agile culture? Would you like to work with several technologies like C# and using different test automation methods? We would love to hear from you!
Our Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. The position is within one of our ARTs, Data Management, who is responsible for our product SimCorp Gain®. We are currently expanding our development capacity in this area. The DM ART consists of 7 scrum teams across 4 locations with a strong focus on being in the forefront of agile ways of working, empowering of teams and involving everybody in the development of both the solution and the ART. Our scrum teams are responsible for delivering functionalities within the Gain area.
The code is based on mainly C#. We trust you to:
- Refine features together with product management
- Contribute to developing core functionality to support the Gain modules
- Maintain the existing code base
- Implement business solutions for major global financial institutions
- Work as part of your scrum team to reach the definition of done within each sprint
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product incl. experimenting with modern engineering practices such as test-driven development and Mob programming
- Guide and support the team with testing expertise and enable the delivery of a high-quality product
You are passionate about developing software – and yourself
You are curious and ready to make the most of working for a global software solutions provider where we are as serious about developing your talent as you are. Encouraged by your development manager, you are eager to constantly learn, from specific business domain expertise to new trends and technologies.
For you to thrive and succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following professional skills:
- Practical programming experiences
- Ability to work with different testing frameworks
- A strong sense of quality, ability to meet deadlines, attention to details, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Curiosity, ability, and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge or new programming languages
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Practical experience within financial accounting and financial instruments is of course an advantage, but not a prerequisite for the job. It is more important that you take an interest in learning this field. We will bring you up to speed using technical and domain discussions, training, and a comprehensive onboarding program.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Application and next steps
To secure a fair process for all candidates we only consider applications sent via our HR system. Start the application process by clicking the link below. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.