Software Engineer, Valuation and Market Data
Are you experienced within the financial domain, familiar with software automation, testing and development and would like to become part of fantastic international agile environment? Then we might have exactly the opportunity you are looking for!
Location: Kyiv, UA
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a small, cross-functional scrum team which quickly creates working, tested code that delivers value to our customers. We expect you to be motivated by and proactively working for high quality of the product and functioning within the domain responsible for capturing Financial instruments valuation, workflows and pricing.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Collaborating with Product Owner and the team to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories
- Conducting research, design, prototyping and other exploration activities. Contributing to wider decision making including sustainable architectural solutions
- Conducting context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing
- Creating automated tests, test data generation code/scripts and contribute to the build-infrastructure where applicable.
- Being the end-users' eager advocate and contributing to valuable and useful high-quality delivery
- Engage in keeping a steady and short turn-around on high-quality deliveries from team
- Apply the technical excellence that allows the team to rely on a sound and solid base of test ware
You have an analytical mind and are interested in software testing and how to successfully build and run a continuous delivery and integration pipeline.
Obviously being part of an agile organization, you need to be a strong team player and have the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow. Additionally, you will have the ability to formulate and take tactical test initiatives.
We expect you to:
- Have some experience in agile ways of working and be keen to obtain professional qualifications
- Have great English communication skills, written as well as spoken
- Be structured, analytical, and able to plan your own work
- Interest in learning new testing tools, techniques and frameworks
- Be eager to learn about cloud and new technologies
- Have a relevant Master's degree (e.g. in Economical Cybernetics, Mathematics, Finance)
Will be a big plus:
- Have knowledge about financial instruments, especially pricing, and be willing to learn more about those
- Experience in test automation and designing testing
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.