Do you enjoy the challenge of building up lead generation programs and growth hacking your way into the buy side market? SimCorp is elevating their digital marketing efforts and is looking for a solutions marketer to drive the campaign and nurture programs for their flag ship offering SimCorp Dimension.
We're looking for a solution marketing lead who brings content and commercial experience creating compelling awareness, expertise, and lead generation programs to create early-stage pipeline as well as nurture leads in our funnel. The role is reporting into the Global Head of Digital Marketing.
- Develop good understanding of important customer challenges
- Shape a content architecture taking into consideration the stages in the buyer journey and different buyer personas
- Build engaging content and programs to raise awareness and build the pipeline
- Project manage end-to-end production of lead generation programs and core content assets such as reports and whitepapers
- Improve and track early-stage pipeline development
- Work across multiple time zones (will also include limited travelling)
- Implement A/B testing of marketing tactics and drive optimization of camping work
- Monitor and report on camping ROI
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing, in the financial technology industry or with a communication agency that serviced FinTech clients.
- Experience from the buy side markets will be a distinct advantage
- Portfolio/product marketing experience
- Excellent project management experience
- Experience working within matrix, cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams
- Bachelor's degree in Business, English Language, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in identifying and articulating highest impact demand gen programs
- Experience generating marketing and sales qualified leads as well as building nurture programs
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We look forward to hearing from you
Send your CV and cover letter in English no later than 14 Feb 2022.For further information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.