Who we are:
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best - in - class solutions to our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will work within Client Services, reporting to the Coric Service Delivery Manager and their primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provision, configure and manage Azure Cloud IaaS and PaaS resources via development source code as opposed to manual or UI-driven configuration management. i.e. Everything-as-Code.
- Manage configuration files in a code repository to establish parameters and settings for Coric applications and system environments. I.e. Configuration-as-Code.
- Provide incident handling to investigate and diagnose issues impacting the code pipeline. Implement and deploy code changes to resolve issues and recover from service outages.
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders to develop, test and release code to;
- Fix issues found in the operation of our solutions
- Support our application upgrade and deployment automation
- Deliver new features and functionality for our services
- Collaborate closely with operations staff to build trust, rapport and an understanding of operational challenges faced day-to-day.
- Be proactive and seek out opportunities to increase and improve the level of automation in our service.
- Assist with project planning and provide input to project management decisions.
- Provide on-call support outside of regular working hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Coric Reporting Tech Stack / Environment: Microsoft Windows Server, .NET, IIS, SQL Server, PowerShell. Microsoft Azure IaaS.
- Experience in Infrastructure, Azure Service Development and Operations and able to write everything-as-Code in Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates.
- Familiar with code hosting, collaboration and experience of services such as GIT, Visual Studio Team Services, Azure DevOps or other source control management systems.
- Understand and appreciate the value of automated testing.
- Very strong PowerShell skills are required. Able to work with Azure PowerShell cmdlets to manage Azure resources and also with custom modules and functions used in a continuous delivery pipeline that deploys and maintains Coric applications. Including PowerShell DSC.
- Confident working with DevOps best practices such as Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration-as-Code to manage different aspects of operating environments.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible or Terraform.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Azure Public Cloud with some or all of the following Azure services:
- Log Analytics
- BLOB Storage
- AAD & Identity Management/Governance
- ARM Templates (JSON)
- Virtual Machines
- Key Vaults
- Load balancers
- VNET, subnets, NICs and route tables
- Public IP addressing
- Azure backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Azure SQL Serverless
- Azure Sentinel
- Azure Defender
- Experience in configuring, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Citrix SSO components, such as VDAs, Delivery Controllers, StoreFronts, Citrix Receiver, and Citrix Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with automated certificates and key rotation.
- Experience setting up comprehensive monitoring solutions for Azure hosted application, including configuring and managing monitoring tools, developing monitoring dashboards and alerts and integrating with ITSM system.
- Network experience including firewall and VPN management would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- ITIL (preferably v4) IT Service Management processes.
- Service Desk solutions such as Remedy Force, Sales Force, ServiceNow, JIRA or similar.
- Cost and usage monitoring in Azure
- Experience with automation of serverless and container technologies (Azure Function Apps, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service)
An attractive salary and bonus scheme are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.