With more than 2,000 employees SimCorp is an independent provider of buy side investment-management solutions to the largest investment managers around the word, and we serve some of the biggest and most well-known financial institutions in the world as their backbone system for the investment management process. As a company, we are on a transformational journey from providing software to delivering cloud-technology-enabled SaaS.
We are looking for a top student which is self-driven and structured, assisting the global commercial cloud & Software as a Service (SaaS) team delivering on the bold growth ambitions for the company. The position is a part time 15-20 hours a week.
You will be a part of a truly global team with multiple nationalities, backgrounds, and job profiles, which is experiencing exponential growth in terms of business opportunity and team size. We perceive ourselves as an “intrapreneurial” team because we are a newly created commercial business line.
- Assisting the global cloud & SaaS team in overseeing the total portfolio of sales cases, and making sure they are managed, orchestrated, and always organized
- Following up on client commitment towards internal stakeholders on senior management level (senior managers, directors, and VPs)
- Supporting analytical tasks related to market analysis and market sizing
- Supporting commercial tasks related to GTM, marketing and communication
- Assisting our Commercial business unit Director in driving initiatives related to optimize processes, creating new tools, templates and generally building a more scalable GTM model
- Close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders across the globe
- You are enrolled into a Bachelor of master’s degree, preferably within the areas of economics, business administration, social science, or general technology
- Excellent communication skills, in English
- Analytical mindset and a systematic and methodical approach to tasks
- Prior working experience (e.g., internships or student worker) is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of an international team
- You have a #OneTeam mindset
- Interesting and varied job tasks in an international working environment
- Flexible working time in accordance with your study commitments
- Attractive remuneration
- Proportionate vacation entitlement
- The possibility to learn and develop, and possibilities for in-job mentoring
Are you interested?
Please send your CV & Cover letter in English via our system.