Who we are
For over 50 years, we have been working closely together with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated into our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While aiming to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
The Revenue Operations Team is responsible for building process, tools and enablement of all commercial roles in the entire organization. These include enabling business insights, driving operational excellence, facilitating knowledge sharing, and ensuring sales leadership through the Commercial Academy. We focus on developing, enabling and improving sales related processes and deliver tools and structures to support sales teams.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a student assistant to support our Revenue Operations Team. The job will consist of a mix of administrative tasks and project work. You will prepare and communicate clear plans, coordinate with stakeholders in the company and ensure that we deliver high quality projects within timelines.
What you will be responsible for
- Keeping our team intranet up to date and providing suggestions to improve user experience
- Preparing slide decks that can be used to drive the right conversations with our market units
- Coordinating sales related activities and the Commercial Academy
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as scheduling, filing, and data entry
- Providing general support to team members as needed
- Engaging and following up with relevant stakeholders, ensuring that the provided material enables the right analyses prior to discussions and reviews
- Helping with event planning and coordination
What we value
You are currently enrolled as a student in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business, economics, finance, mathematics, computer science or the like.
- Great analytical skills with a structured approach to problem solving
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Very good communication, coordination and self-organization skills
- Proactive and able to work autonomously on practical, operational and strategic tasks
- Very good English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM tool is an advantage
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as well as diplomas no later than 31 May 2023. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.