Do you want to have practical experience with contracts, employment law, GDPR and employee benefits before you graduate? Are you interested in HR administration and how we work with employee relations in our Danish organization? Then this could be the next step to kick-start your career.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In this position, you will be part of our team of People Consultants, consisting of 10 skilled colleagues, with a wide range of competencies. There is a safe and good working environment, where there is always help available and opportunities to develop. We imagine that you will work approximately 15 hours a week, but it will vary depending on both your tasks with us and your studies and exams.
You will take part of the daily deliverables and projects in the team, where you will have both dedicated tasks and assist with more ad hoc tasks when needed.
What you will be responsible for
As a student assistant, you will gain insight into contractual matters and assist with, among other things:
- Translating your theoretical skills into concrete actions and advisory
- Administrative and employment law related tasks, such as drafting contracts and amendments, running background checks and advising our internal clients on questions about holiday, sick leave and different people-related processes and policies
- Keep track of current and new rules and guidelines in the field of employment law especially within employer obligations and GDPR
- Service internal clients at all levels, from student assistants to managers
- Plan and support the delivery of cyclical activities
- Manage and maintain internal SharePoint sites
- Advise and handle employee benefits including the legal rules and tax
What we value (our requirements)
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are service-minded and curious to learn more about how we support our clients.
In addition, you are:
- Currently studying (Bachelor or Master) Law, Commercial Law or Business Administration and have at least 2 years left before you graduate
- Detail-oriented and have a structured mindset
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.