SimCorp's XaaS Contract & Commercial Management team supports in all commercial and contractual matters. We are looking for two (2) committed students to support us in our everyday commercial and contractual dialogue with clients, operation and our sales organization.
The job consists of a mix between administrative tasks and more legal/contractual tasks as further described below:
- Help maintain our Global Contract Management System. You will collect and review contracts
- Help develop our Obligation Management Framework inside of our Contract Management System, by analyzing and organizing old and new client contracts and maintaining documentation of compliance
- Assist and manage compliance interviews with relevant stakeholders in SimCorp
- Help update and gather information for our Contract Repository
- Assist SimCorp's Contract Management team with ad-hoc tasks, e.g. creating and updating procedures, assisting on Change Requests and other projects related to Contract Management
We are a team of eight people in XaaS Contract & Commercial Management, which is an integrated part of a fast-growing service organization with +400 people. We view ourselves as a support unit with many touchpoints outside the XaaS Delivery organization, such as finance, legal, sales and product division.
We take pride in contributing to the growth of SimCorp and XaaS Delivery work, but we also have a very friendly way of working together, where humor and is always a big part of our co-operation. Employees can meet up in SimCorp's Flemmings Frikvartér (our bar) and students throughout the house also meet up in their own student community.
The workload is 15-20 hours/week with flexible working hours during exam periods. The benefits also includes free lunch and breakfast.
- Have experience working with contracts and legal or commercial issues before
- Enjoy working in matrix organization
- Aren't afraid to ask questions
- Fluency in English
You are probably in the late process of a bachelor's degree or starting your master's degree in Business Administration and Commercial Law (cand.merc.jur.)
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Please include your CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English no later than 01 Aug 2021.
For further information about the position, please contact Emilie Terney Bech, Contract Manager at telephone +45 42484894.