In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension®, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back office data, and reporting solutions.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland and extended to Manila, Philippines in 2021. Business Consultants in the ADC work, in close collaboration with our market units, on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
Why this role is important to us
We are currently looking for a Consultant with fluent German to join the ADC Operational Services team in Warsaw. The team assists Global Services with project deliveries and operational support for clients spread over various locations. In this role you will be part of a team dedicated to one of SimCorp’s key clients in Germany.
What you will be responsible for
- Analysing client’s issues, defined topics and requirements, and finding solutions
- Providing operational services (2nd and 3rd level support) for the client remotely
- Supporting the client based on expertise that you continually expand
- Optimizing business processes and changing configuration in SimCorp Dimension®, our market-leading investment management software system
- Frequent communication with clients in Germany and some documentation in German language
- Collaborating with consultants and developers to work out a solution
- Conducting smaller projects and optimizing measures from time to time
What we value
Most important is that you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance or similar qualification
- Experience in client support or providing operational services in the financial sector, preferably in an international environment
- Practical knowledge of investment finance, for example financial instruments and life cycle events and processes, capital markets
- SQL, PL/SQL, database or scripting skills such as XSLT or PowerShell
- German language skills, minimum B2 (daily communication with German clients and documentation/communication in writing)
- English language skills, minimum B2
- Good analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience in consulting would be advantageous
- Experience with configuration, documentation and system testing would be advantageous
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses (starting with our 3 weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- German and English language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply.
Get in touch with Hanna Brzózka on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please submit your application via our career site.
Applications are continuously assessed. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.